It’s really hard to finish this novel.
Hard to understand.
Yet I still think it’s a marvelous story and I’m amazed that I can successfully finish it, without quitting in the very beginning or even in the middle part.
Too many pages (489), too many chapters (105). Not until around Chapter…20 could I start to understand what’s going on for this story! Not until around Chapter…40 was I eager to’ chase’ the development!
I could image how intense and exciting it will be if it is a film. I remember the comment was good when last year the film was shown, though people commented that the film was not as good as the book.
It’s about “politics” in the religious world. Not much interest in this issue, but really found it quite interesting when reading this book, especially from the middle part onwards. The process to decode the secret is all along exciting.
Overall, I’m proud of finishing this book (as it’s quite hard for me). And now I don’t regret of missing the film.
Thanks brother for borrowing this book for me from your school library.
Hard to understand.
Yet I still think it’s a marvelous story and I’m amazed that I can successfully finish it, without quitting in the very beginning or even in the middle part.
Too many pages (489), too many chapters (105). Not until around Chapter…20 could I start to understand what’s going on for this story! Not until around Chapter…40 was I eager to’ chase’ the development!
I could image how intense and exciting it will be if it is a film. I remember the comment was good when last year the film was shown, though people commented that the film was not as good as the book.
It’s about “politics” in the religious world. Not much interest in this issue, but really found it quite interesting when reading this book, especially from the middle part onwards. The process to decode the secret is all along exciting.
Overall, I’m proud of finishing this book (as it’s quite hard for me). And now I don’t regret of missing the film.
Thanks brother for borrowing this book for me from your school library.

沒有留言:
發佈留言